Bike riding is a passion for many people, especially young boys. They always tent to find out the fastest bikes in the market. Riding a car is not so adventurous and thrilling like riding a superbike. You will certainly feel that you are riding in the air by driving these superbikes. If you are crazy about bikes, you have to read this blog. Top 11 fastest bikes in the world are listed below.
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R
Speed : – 186 miles / hour
- 0 to 100 kmph within 2.7 seconds
- 108 KW power @ 10, 500 rpm hit a top speed of 186 miles / hour.
- 6 speed transmission
- 1441 cc four valve liquid cooled engine.
- Maximum torque: 162.50 Nm@11000 rpm.
MTT Turbine Superbike Y2K
Speed : – 227 miles / hour
- 2-speed semi-automatic transmission.
- Hit a top speed of 227 miles / hour.
- Features Rolls-Royce 250-C18 turboshaft engine.
- This bike is manufactured on demand.
- Maximum output power of 320 HP@52000 rpm.
Yamaha YZF R1
Speed – 186 miles / hour
- This bike is featured with an electronic package which is inspired from MotoGp.
- Features efficient ABS system, standard traction controlling power and quick launcher.
- 6-speed transmission, top speed 186 miles / hour.
- Maximum power : 197 HP @ 13500 rpm.
- 16 valve DOHC, 998 cc, liquid-cooled, engine, in-line-four-cylinder.
MV Agusta F4 1000R
Speed limit: – 184 miles / hour
- Brembo monobloc radical brakes, 6-speed transmission.
- Top speed – 184 miles / hour.
- 998cc, 4 cylinder 16 radical valves, DOHC liquid-cooled engine.
- Torque: 115 Nm @10000 rpm.
BMW K 1200 S
Speed limit: -174 miles / hour
- 6-speed manual transmission. Reach 0-100 kmph in just 3 seconds.
- 164 HP @ 10250 rpm reaches a maximum speed of 174 miles / hour.
- 1157 cc DOHC, 16 valve 4 cylinder engines.
- Front brakes: 2*320mm disc with 4 piston caliper, Rear brakes: single 265mm disc with two-piston caliper.
- Torque: 129 Nm@8250 rpm.
Speed limit: -169 miles / hour
- 160 HP @9750 rpm reaches a maximum speed of 169 miles / hour.
- Torque: 123 Nm@8000 rpm.
- Marelli electronic fuel injection.
- 1099 cc liquid cooled L-Twin cylinder engine.
- 6-speed transmission and dry multiple clutch with hydraulic transmission.
Speed limit: -248 miles / hour
- Can hit a top speed of 248 miles / hour.
- The engine of this bike is equipped with 16 valves, 4-cylinder, DOHC, four-stroke and 1340cc.
- The fuel injection system of this bike is not only advanced but also very efficient.
- This bike is featured with 260 mm rear disc brakes and dual 320 mm Brembo front brakes with Tokico single piston caliper.
- 6-speed constant mesh transmission.
- Reaches 0 to 60 mph in just 2.5 seconds.
- Idle Speed Control System to keep engine stable in different conditions.
- Maximum power: 197 HP.
Kawasaki Ninja H2R
Speed limit: – Over 220 miles / hour
- World-class KYB racing suspension.
- 6-speed dog-ring transmission.
- Highly efficient Kawasaki supercharger to acquire incredible acceleration.
- Can hit a speed over 220 miles / hour.
- 998 cc supercharged DOHC inline-4 engine with 300 H.P power.
Speed limit: -420 miles / hour
- 420 miles/hour is it’s top speed. Moreover, 0-60 miles can be covered by it within one and half seconds.
- Torque: 720 Nm@4200 rpm.
- Front brakes of this bike are single 8 piston 508 mm discs and rear brakes are dual 16 piston 508 mm discs.
- 3liter, V-10 SRT 10 Dodge Vi / engine
- Can produce a maximum power of 500 HP.
- 2-speed manual transmission
Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
Speed limit: – 190 miles / hour
- Can cross a top speed of 190 miles / hour.
- Twin balance shaft for exceptional smoothness.
- 1137cc, four-stroke, inline-4 engine.
- Maximum power: 153 HP.
- Torque: 119 Nm@7250 rpm.
Aprilia RSV 1000R Mile
Speed limit: – 175 miles / hour
- 13 hp@10000 rpm, maximum speed of 175 miles / hour.
- Four stroke 60 degree, 998cc V-Twin engine.
- Multi-plate clutch and 6-speed transmission.
- Multi-plate clutch and 6-speed tra